Congratulations to Kenny Leseur who fired a brilliant, bogey-free round of 68 at Riddell's Bay. This is Kenny's second sub-par round this season - well done Kenny!
In the Red 18 hole division, Kian Mooney took the honours with a round of 107. Ethan Sousa was second this week.
Bnjamin Betschart was the low score in the 9 hole group with 53, closely followed by Aaron Kuhn and Adam Perry, the latter having joined the red tee group for the first time this week.
Well done all players and the full results are on the tournament page HERE. Next week we are at Tucker's Point on Sunday afternoon. We are becoming very light on volunteers for starters and marshals again - if you can help on any week please sign up on our Sign-Up Genius Site.
Step 1 - Sign up for the BJGA website:
1. Click on the "join the BJGA" tab under membership - or click here
2. Complete the details in the registration form; please ensure all details on this form are correct including date of birth as this data is used for age group assignment for tournaments and overseas selection
3. You will receive an email confirmation of your username after you submit your application
4. Please submit payment by direct deposit to the BJGA account at Bank of Butterfield (account number is 20 006 060 230068 100), including your last name in the notes for beneficiary
Step 2 - Sign up for the appropriate group/tournament
1. Log into the website
2. Go to the Tournament Page
3. Scroll until you see the Tournament/Group for which you wish to register and click the "sign up" link
4. Click "submit"
5. You should receive a confirmation email that you have registered successfully.
For returning players, the 2015/16 BJGA Season will begin with a skills assessment on Saturday 19 September 2015 - see the Tournament Page for the location and time. New members who wish to join a group other than the Novice group should also attend this session. New Novice players or returning novice players who do not wish to be promoted at this stage do not need to attend this session (but may if they want to ask questions/meet the pros) and the full programming starts on Friday, September 25.
The BJGA is an active organization with nearly 100 members. From September to June the BJGA provides weekly programming for all levels of junior golfer in Bermuda. The BJGA also works to secure entries into overseas events for Bermuda's junior golfers. The BJGA is administered entirely by volunteers who work closely with Bermuda's golf courses and BPGA professionals to provide the BJGA's programmes. The BJGA is looking to make the game of golf more acessible, enjoyable and affordable for Bermuda's young people.
(c) 2015 Bermuda Junior Golf Association. Website Development by Fireminds Ltd.